Constitutional Rights PAC endorses Chuck Smith for Attorney General (VA).
Help Chuck defeat incumbent Mark Herring (D-VA) and take Virginia back. Labor unions, far-left activists, progressive billionaires, AOC and Nancy Pelosi will continue to funnel more money his way as he has been perpetuating their radical socialist agenda for the last two years.
By defeating Herring, Chuck will be able to help put an end to the socialist movement in America.
Help Chuck send Mark Herring into retirement before it’s too late.
CHUCK NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TODAY!
Meet Chuck Smith
(Copied from the Chuck Smith Website)
Chuck was born on the 4th of July in Greensboro, North Carolina. At the age of five, he and his mother moved from Greensboro, North Carolina to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he completed grade school.
Chuck returned to Greensboro and upon high school graduation in 1970 at age 17, Chuck enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps – at a time when many young Americans were dodging the draft or fleeing to Canada, Mexico, and Europe because of the dangers and unpopularity of the Vietnam War. Chuck graduated from boot camp at Parris Island, South Carolina, and served in the Marine Corps Infantry from 1970 to 1976, active, inactive, and reserve.
Chuck says “enlisting in the Marines is one of the best decisions I ever made. The Corps taught me the importance of discipline and leadership, how to work as a team, and the virtues of honor, courage, and commitment.”
During his naval career, Chuck served as a Prosecutor, Defense Counsel, Administrative Discharge Officer, and an assignment as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney (Prosecutor) at the U.S. Magistrate Office at Norfolk, Virginia.
Chuck is the former Chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia Beach – the largest Republican Party City Committee in Virginia. Chuck is married to his beautiful wife Edith, and has five children, one of whom is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy.
Chuck is a licensed attorney in Virginia and Iowa (both by examination), and is fluent in Spanish.
- U.S. Marine Corps (0311) Infantry 1970
- U.S. Navy JAG Commander, Ret. 2008
- North Carolina Central University B.A., 1975.
- School of Law, North Carolina Central University J.D., 1978.
- Facultad de Derecho, Universidad de Costa Rica, San Jose, Estudiante Oyente 1983
Past/Present Law Related Membership
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeal, 4th Circuit, 8th Circuit, and 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Virginia, Supreme Court of Iowa
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals (COMA)
- Board of Directors, Roanoke Bar Association
Past/Present Non-Law Related Leadership
- Chairman, Republican Party of Virginia Beach
- Chairman, State Ethnic Coalitions Committee, RPV
- Chairman, Frederick Douglass Foundation of Virginia
- Chairman, 120 Club, Republican Party of Virginia Beach
- Member State Central Committee, RPV
- Basileus, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., Gamma Alpha Chapter
- Member Board of Directors, Campus East Community Association
- Appeals Examiner (Richmond), Virginia Employment Commission
- Deputy Ombudsman, Des Moines, Iowa
- Delegate, Republican National Conventions 2004
- Delegate, Republican National Conventions 2008
- Prince Hall Mason, Aladdin Temple
- 32D Shriner
- Class President, North Carolina Central University
CONTRIBUTE TO CHUCK'S FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT!