1. Dissent and our ability to peacefully express it is key to our nation's peace and success.
2. Many have written we must unite as a party and as a country, but never say whose vision, ideology we must unite behind. Hillary? Obama? Boehner? Cruz? Are you ready to give up your principles to follow another in the name of Unity?
3. Respectful Political Dissent yields the best outcomes. All interests represented and vocally expressed provides the framework for REAL compromise. (Not like the GOP capitulation we have been used to.)
4. Unity is dysfunctional. Dissent is coded into human nature. You read that right. Humans are wired with free will. No two people have the same ideas. People are designed to disagree, it is ok. The Democrats are dysfunctional in their lock-step unity.
5. Only tyrants and authoritarian governments demand unity.